President: Smart Engineering & Designs Solutions (India) Private Ltd, Kochi, India
President: G T R Campbell Marine Consultants Ltd, Nassau , Bahamas
President: Algoship Designers Ltd., Nassau, Bahamas
President: Algoship Brokers Ltd., Nassau, Bahamas
President: Indian Marine Designers Association, Chennai, India
Chairman: Royal Institution of Naval Architects, Cochin Chapter
Member: Executive Committee, TKM College of Engineering Alumni Association, Kollam, India
Member: American Bureau of Shipping Council
Member: American Bureau of Shipping – Board of Managers
Member: Indian National Committee – Class Nippon Kaiji, Japan
Specialisation: Ship Design, Shipbuilding, Ship Management and Training.
- Fellow of Royal Institution of Naval Architects, London
- Fellow of Institute of Naval Architects, India
- Member of the Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers, USA
- Fellow of the Institute of Marine Engineers, India
Achievements in India:
- Turning around a Shipyard
- Creating a world class ship design capability, training 220 Engineers to be Ship designers
- Providing indigenously developed ship designs for the Make in India effort.
Motto: Believes in indigenisation as the only way forward; socio economic change through Engineering, Innovation and Management; Individual Social Responsibility (ISR). Willing to associate where my knowledge and experience can be useful in SITARA efforts.
Current community projects in hand
- Bringing 27,000 Alumni of my Alma Mater together and channelling their resources for creating better engineering graduates and utilizing their experience and position to improve Academia- industry interaction, improve syllabus, mentor, provide internship and network.
- As President of newly formed Indian Marine Designers Association bringing Indian designers together and building up the capability.
- Food security and Import substitution of $ 1.5 billion food import bill by promoting coconut plantation and vegetable and fruit intercrop in the Bahamas by utilizing thousands of acres of crown land based on an inclusive development involving every Bahamian. Fully supported by the Government. Project in very early stages. This is my second socio economic project in the Bahamas – first being designing and building a purpose based Inter Island Roll on Roll Off Passenger ferry and training the owners/operators in efficient Ship Management.
2007 – Cochin Shipyard Employees Union – Exceptional Contribution in bringing CSL to global standards in Shipbuilding
2013 – Excellence Award for contributions to the growth of Ship design in India and abroad – National Maritime Foundation, New Delhi, India
2013 -Emerging Kerala – Business Excellence Award for Outstanding & Innovative
Entrepreneurship, DC Books, Kerala
2013 – Emerging Entrepreneur of the year, TIECON, Kerala