Sector 13 R.K Puram
Entrepreneur, Technology and Business Leader:
A visionary, pioneered new generation technology products, systems and platforms for military and civil applications with many firsts in India.
Have been on the Board of Directors at Safex Chemicals, New Delhi, Codenomicon Software, New Delhi, Enertech Engineering, Hyderabad, Co-founder and Mentor, Pitasys Pune, Co-founder & Director, QuikProto Labs Pvt Ltd, New Delhi, Executive Vice Chairman, Mitkat Advisory, Gurgaon, Advisor, FortyTwo42 Lab Pune, Consultant, Synopsys, Bangalore and Nivetti Systems, Bangalore. Distinguished Fellow with Center for Air Power Studies, Ministry of Defense, and visiting Professor at Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India.
- Member, Prime Minister’s National Task Force on IT & Software Development.
- Chairman, World Tele Management Forum’s (TMF) Security Committee.
- Member, New Generation Operations Software & Systems Architecture Board at TMF
- Member, Advisory Board, Information Systems Audit & Control Association (ISACA)
- Member, NASSCOM National Advisory Board on Security & Assurance
- Member, Board of Mentors, Regional Security Institute.
- Member, Executive Committee, Asia Pacific Telecommunication Council
- Member, National Research, Design & Development Working Group on IT
- Member, CII National Committees on IT& ITeS, Defense and AI.
- Member, NASSCOM Cyber Security Task Force & CII Cyber Security Task Force
Authorship of Books, Reports and Papers:
- “Concept Definition, Architecture and Configuration for National C4ISR Program for India”, at WESEE in 1995.
- “Program Complexities of India’s National Information Infrastructure and Information Warfare Program for the Year 2000 and Beyond”, 10 Volume work (Restricted), at WESEE in Feb 2000.
- “Building India, a Destination for Secure Software Development–New Wave Multi Billion Opportunity for IT Industry”, in 2004 at Tech Mahindra.
- “Security Architecture for New Generation Operations Software Systems (NGOSS), at Tech Mahindra for TMF in 2005.
- “Building Non-nuclear Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP), High Power Microwave (HPM) and High Energy Laser (HEL) Weapons as the Core of Information Warfare (IW) Deterrence for 21st Century India – Thesis, Agenda and Blueprint”, part of 1 year research effort as Distinguished Fellow at Centre for Air Power Studies, MoD.
- “Framework and Roadmap for Building Directed Energy Weapons for 21st Century India”.
- “Building Network Centric Warfare Capability to Address the Security Challenges of 21st Century India”.
- “Defense and Aerospace Corridor: Addressing the Needs of 21st Century India”, created a company PARAKRAM to implement this concept.
- Presented many papers in national and international conferences & journals.