Shri Sanjay K Agarwal, engineer with 32 years national and international experience, is group Managing Director of CbS Group. Before starting the CbS group in 2000 Sanjay K A served Escorts for 10 years , Usha SriRam – 1 year and Lucas – TVS for 3 years. CbS is a widely diversified group engaged in Oil Filtration Equipment, Winding Wires, 3-Waste 2 Energy Technologies with a fully committed, trained, team of 120 people with professional and strategic approach. Products of CbS are regularly exported to European Countries, Latin & North American Countries, Middle East, Japan and many more countries all over world.
The companies under CbS group are:
- CbS Technologies Pvt. Ltd.( Unit -1) – manufactures a wide range of engine components, filtration machines, Centrifuges, Bio Toilets.
- CbS Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Unit-2)- Power Transmission division Kashipur – Uttarakhand – Manufactures winding wires, Waste2Energy products
- Comprehensive Business Solutions – Offers oil filtration solutions for all types of oils like FO, LDO, HSD, etc.
- COM- A Web Portal for retired persons with excellent job opportunities.
- Vasudha Cottage – A rejuvenation spiritual center for company executives at Naukuchiatal, Distt USN, Uttaranchal.
CbS is a recognized research and development House by DSIR (Deptt. Of Science and Industrial Research) under Ministry of Science and Technology Govt. of India. CbS team of engineers has developed many import substitutes under import substitution programme for Indian Railway and Indian army.
CbS Products are manufactured under Technology Transfer and support program by Defense Research and Development Organization ) Ministry of Defense Govt. of India, BARC ( Bhabha Atomic Research Center ) Deptt. of Atomic Energy, IIT- Delhi
Approved by DGQA ( Ministry of Defence ) , DGS&D, NSIC, RDSO – Railways, DSIR-Ministry of Science and Technologies, MES, CPWD, NTPC, Steel Mills, BHEL, HAL and Pvt. Multinational Organizations like HONDA, LG, and TIMEX etc
Shri Agarwal has also started a Foundation which has come up with solutions for India’s groundwater problems, the Su-raj Foundation.